Yummyo! Bought a portable charger for my phone, Sam’s recommendation ♥
It’s iPhone/iPad compatible. Android phone users rejoice! iPhone users rejoice! We are one world! Tempted Liz to get one too ahaha.
Me: Then you can buy an ipad to go with it!
Liz: U really think I blonde ah?
Me: No I don’t. But no one said we can’t live a blonde’s life!
Well, she’s gonna buy it. Results!
I can finally wave goodbye to phone-batt rationing. I start to panic when my batt-life reaches the 30% mark. It’s like watching your life vanishing right in front of you, and you know exactly how long it’d take for you to die.
Liz: Ya!!!!! And they usually get used up quicker when they reach the 30 mark.
Thanks Murphy! Now I know you reside in phonebatts, too. Oh but guess what! I have my Eneloop *BEAMS SMUGLY*
This purchase is so easy to justify–not that I need to justify my purchases to anyone, but it makes me feel better, you know. I habitually justify my purchases because Murphy said everything looks useful until you buy it.
So here goes.
- It’s rechargeable. Eco-friendly. I’ll be saving the earth.
- I can reserve my panics for other things.
- I won’t be so irritated when annoying people calls me and waste my batt-life. Although I’ll still be irritated because some people are plain annoying. But that’s another story for another day.
- My friends can use them too when I’m out with them. Have no fear, Jess is here!
- It’s white. I love white. Thank god it only comes in white. Otherwise, a colour a day…
Now, if only Sanyo could come up with an Eneloop for human beings. I’ll Eneloop myself on the go, too.